[3830] ARRL 160 K1NK SO Low Power

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K1NK SO Low Power
From: k1nk@usa.com (k1nk@usa.com)
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 1999 15:02:48 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K1NK
Operator(s): K1NK
Station: K1NK

Class: SO Low Power
Operating Time (hrs): 17

Section: NNJ

Totals:
   652 QSOs x ( 56 Sections +  10 Countries) =  88,836

Comments:

Good conditions in NNJ this year. Good openings to all areas at different
times
both nights made it interesting. EU was better the first night, but west was
better the second. The K9AY loops are outstanding! Never listened on the TX
antenna, no reason to listen thru S9 noise when the loops are at S1 or less.
The DX window was as clear as I've ever heard it...does that mean it will be
trashed in the CQ 160 tests?

Notes to self: Need to do more S&P for mults.

Complaints: KW Stations with key clicks.
            Stations calling way off freq. Hint: We are all using narrow
filters.

See everyone in the 2000 tests.

73,

Jim - K1NK