[3830] ARRL 160 W0SD SO High Power

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 W0SD SO High Power
From: w7xu@dtgnet.com (w7xu@dtgnet.com)
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 10:34:46 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: W0SD
Operator(s): W7XU
Station: W0SD

Class: SO High Power
Operating Time (hrs):

Section: SD

Totals:
  1062 QSOs x ( 76 Sections +   4 Countries) =  171,360

Comments:

I confirmed what I had suspected: I've been spending too much time on 6m
and not enough time on cw!

It was pretty tough sledding here Friday night with 20-over static crashes.
It sounded more like July 4th than December 4th.  Saturday night was much
better in that regard, but the conditions just weren't there for working
DX: I heard one European, one JA, and possibly one VK, and they were all
too weak to work.

Thanks to Ed, W0SD, for letting me use his nice station.