[3830] ARRL SS SSB N9IO Multi-Op

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL SS SSB N9IO Multi-Op
From: n9io@arrl.net (n9io@arrl.net)
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 00:51:29 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL Sweepstakes - SSB

Call: N9IO
Operator(s): N9IO, W9IOU
Station:

Class: Multi-Op
Operating Time (hrs): 22.6

Section: IL

  160:
   80:     83
   40:    115
   20:    118
   15:     18
   10:     90
-------------------------------
Total:    424 x     78  =  66144

Comments:

My 14 year old daughter Crystal W9IOU and I ran multi-op together.
We had a blast! No better way to spend a weekend!

Now with Field Day and Sweepstakes under her belt, Crystal says she
is ready for the 10 meter contest...
Look for W9IOU on 10...

We worked 78 of 79 sections.  Could'nt find Newfoundland-Labrador.
Made us nuts looking.  Should have been running packet cluster.
Crystal says thats OK, just wait till next year, we'll be back!

Everyone worked were very professional...
To all who made nice comments to Crystal during the contest,
THANKS, she was beaming!!!

73'  Clay, N9IO and Crystal, W9IOU

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/