[3830] TARA RTTY 1999 Score Summaries

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] TARA RTTY 1999 Score Summaries
From: rmaull@citynet.net (Roy Maull)
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 20:51:28 +0000

        Hello All,

        Please be patient with the score summaries.  I am having problems
digging
out the information from the zip files.  Do not use my summaries as an
indication that your logs have not been received by TARA.  My summaries are
in no way official notification of log reception by TARA.  So, if you don't
see your call listed in the summary be patient and I will get this all
sorted out.

        Thanks for your understanding --

     73.. Roy  N8YYS
  Keep West Virginia beautiful.. Grow ALUMINUM!!