[3830] 9A7P ARRL10m SO CW QRPARRL 10 METER CONTEST -- 1999

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] 9A7P ARRL10m SO CW QRPARRL 10 METER CONTEST -- 1999
From: hrle@rkp.ice.hr (hrle@rkp.ice.hr)
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 18:41:02 +0100 (CET)

      Call: 9A7P (9A6NHH)            Country:  Croatia
                                     Category: Single Op - CW, QRP

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

      CW       288     1164       45       25

      Totals   288     1164       45       25  =   81,480

Time On: 5.4 hours

All reports sent were 599 #.

Operator List: 1. 9A6NHH - Hrle

Equipment Description:
RTX: FT-7, TS440S
ANT: 2 el. QUAD
PWR: 4W in FT-7, 5W in TS440S

Club Affiliation: WWYC

Stats:

     CW
North America   CW   252    87.5
South America   CW     4     1.4
Europe          CW    30    10.4
Asia            CW     1     0.3
Africa          CW     1     0.3
Oceania         CW     0     0.0

        q   m
DAY1   177/052
DAY2   111/018
TOT    288/070

Remarks: Hi all, I tryed to do some QRP work.
         On my sorry days in croatia are black so couldnt work
         more then this 5.4 hours and it was during openings to USA.
         As you can see 87.5% of qso's are states. With QRP it's
         hard to get mults, pile ups were strong and I was weak.
         Anyhow I'm satesfied with 45 states worked, if I was a bit
         stronger could work ID, NV, MT, DC but they didnt copy me.
         Next weekend hope to see you all in 9A CW Contest.

                              73 from Croatia,
                             9A7P CONTEST TEAM op.9A6NHH

                                        // 9a6nhh - Hrvoje Horvat //
           MAILING ADDRESS: