[3830] PW2C (PY2KC) ARRL 10 SSB HI-POWER

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] PW2C (PY2KC) ARRL 10 SSB HI-POWER
From: Rodrigo Isola Tarikian - PY2KC - ICQ#39078509" <py2kc@uol.com.br (Rodrigo Isola Tarikian - PY2KC - ICQ#39078509)
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 22:20:57 -0200ARRL 10 METER CONTEST -- 1999

      Call: PW2C (PY2KC)                Country:  Brazil
                                       Category: single mode
                                                     SSB - HI POWER=20

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

      CW         0        0        0        0
      SSB     1985     3970       58      125

      Totals  1985     3970       58      125  =3D   726,510

Operator List: =

Equipment Description:
FT 1000D
ALPHA 87A