[3830] ARRL 10 N4UK Multi-Single HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N4UK Multi-Single HP
From: kramirez@tritonpcs.com (kramirez@tritonpcs.com)
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 07:14:16 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N4UK
Operator(s): ND3F,N4UK,K8ISK
Station: N4UK

Class: Multi-Single HP
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:   1294    159
  SSB:   1823    171
----------------------
Total:   3117    330  =  2,911,260

Comments:

   Missed the first full hour due to a major computer glitch that locked up
both new computers. Had to swap out both of them with the originals.This was
supposed to be a gathering of friends and a "fun" entry but we quickly got into
the swing of things when the state counts increased and we set goals for was
and dxcc on both modes. Conditions appeared very disturbed compared to CQWW
SSB. It was difficult to get signals peaked on Sunday morning.First M/S from
here and ideas for improvements are already floating around in the brain. It
was fun! Got W.A.S CW and SSB and DXCC Cw and SSB! What a treat!
 ops- ND3F,N4UK,K8ISK .           73 N4UK