[3830] K4HA SOLP MIXED

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K4HA SOLP MIXED
From: rlukas@nortelnetworks.com (Bob Lukaszewski)
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 08:32:33 -0500
                     ARRL 10 METER CONTEST -- 1999

      Call: K4HA                     Country:  United States
                                     Category: SOLP MIXED

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

       CW      150      608       28       30
      SSB       47       94       18       11

      Totals   197      702       46       41  =   61,074

All reports sent were 59(9) NC, unless otherwise noted.

Equipment Description:
FT1000MP, X-7 @ 80ft

Great conditions, didnt have much time to operate..4 hours.. Let some
of the locals use the station Jeff NX9T, and Frank W4FAL.  Jeff
is in the process of moving and Frank needed the operating time
for contesting practice. (new PVRC material ????)

Club Affiliation: Potomac Valley Radio Club

                             Signature __ Bob Lukaszewski  ____________

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Bob Lukaszewski  K4HA
               6009 Brass Lantern Ct