[3830] W4WS ARRL 10 Meter M/S

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] W4WS ARRL 10 Meter M/S
From: n4vhk@summitschool.com (Henry Heidtmann)
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 10:44:35 -0500
                     ARRL 10 METER CONTEST -- 1999

      Call: W4WS (@WB4MSG)           Country:  United States
                                                            Category:
Multi Single

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

       CW          653         2628           50           51
      SSB         1053         2106           56           78
      Totals      1706         4734          106          129  =
1,112,490

Club Affiliation: CDXA

Operator List: WB4MSG, KT4CD, N4VHK, KC4WSK, WB4KQN

Equipment Description: FT-767, IC-706, SB-220, 6L monobander@50',
TH-3 @40', 4L monobander@50', CT v.9.46 (flawless), ethernet networking
(I'll never use serial ports again....) The Crew's first effort in this
one- We went to Gene's WB4MSG place to play- Only problems were the
Police calling to say that some called 911 from the house (the amp got
in the phone dialer- yikes...) and the power line noise- We need to put
more of a CW effort in, but did enjoy rates of 118 at one point- just
need to do more- Could use a nice HIGH tower and a better CW ear- Rcvd
nice reports into JA, VK and DL- Thought we did everything right, as we
were shooting for over 2000 q's- just have to schedule these Christmas
events like sings , dinners and church some other time of the year  ;-)
73, Happy Holidays all from
The Winston-Salem Contest Crew, W4WS
Winston-Salem, NC

http://summitschool.com/faculty/w4ws.html