[3830] ARRL 10m DL2MEH SOPCW HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10m DL2MEH SOPCW HP
From: DL2MEH@t-online.de (Manfred Wolf)
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 17:37:34 +0100
                      ARRL 10m Contest

Call: DL2MEH                               Country: Federal Republic of Germany
                                           Class: Single Operator High Power
                                                  unassisted CW

Mode    QSO    QSO-Pts     States    Countries
CW      979     3924         53         76         = 506,196

Equipment: IC735 (TS850 still on the way back home from CN8WW)
           Alpha 78
           KT34A@14m (rooftop)

Started late on saturday morning and had to quit early due to "social
events".(1700Z)
So even started later on sunday morning, hi (abt 1100Z)

Nevertheless I had fun working the contest with my poor antenna system.

Hopefully see you all again in ARRLCW from HB0-land !

73 de Manfred DL2MEH@T-online.de