[3830] ARRL 10 KR2Q SO CW QRP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 KR2Q SO CW QRP
From: dougkr2q@aol.com (dougkr2q@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 13:48:17 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: KR2Q
Operator(s): KR2Q
Station: KR2Q

Class: SO CW QRP
Operating Time (hrs): 30

   CW:    836    121
  SSB:
----------------------
Total:    836    121  =  406,560

Comments:

Not too bad!  Antenna is a single, 20 year old (pre-SS hardware) 103cd @ 54'
mounted 3' under a 154cd.  It has virtually no f/b or f/s...I'm amazed it works
at all. It's mounted 90 degrees off azimuth to help reduce the interaction
(hah!).  It's next to the house, so the short run of coax helps.  This was just
too much fun.  Next year I'm planning on putting up a big, rotatable  stack for
10 and and several other 10m monobander fixed in sundry, selective directions.
I also have 300' of 7/8" hardline (new) which I hope to put to good use (along
with a pile of RG17 marked "for submarine use").  I hope to have even more fun
then!  I'm BACK!