[3830] N7LOX 10 mixed LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] N7LOX 10 mixed LP
From: BBOGH/0006125879@MCIMAIL.COM (Brian Bogh)
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 09:33:29 -0500 (EST)
                             ARRL TEN METER CONTEST

     Call used: N7LOX                                          Location: WA

     Category: Single Operator            Mode: MIXED           Power: 100W
                                                                Low Power
     Callsign of Operator: N7LOX

     If multi-operator, show calls of all operators and loggers:

     Exchanged Information: N7LOX RST WA

     Hours of Operation: 29:34

     mode      QSOs     points    mults
     DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
     CW         945       3788      93
     SSB        955       1910      83
     DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
     TOTAL     1900       5698     176       SCORE: 1,002,848

     Club or Team Name: wwdxc

     Comments: Still very little over the pole. First time over one meg
               from the home station what a kick!

     I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
     amateur radio  in my country.  My report  is correct and true to the
     best of my knowledge.  I agree  to be bound by  the decisions of the
     ARRL Awards Committee.

     Date 12-13-99 Signature Brian L Bogh                 Call N7LOX

     Name: Brian Bogh                      Call: N7LOX
           14258 56th ave s
           tukwila, WA 98168