[3830] OH0Z, ARRL 10m M/S

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] OH0Z, ARRL 10m M/S
From: oh1hs@kolumbus.fi (Hannu Saila)
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 11:07:37 -0800
ARRL 10 METER CONTEST -- 1999

      Call: OH0Z                     Country:  Aland Is.
                                     Category: Multi Single

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

      CW      1278     5116       48       84
      SSB      886     1772       42      100

      Totals  2164     6888       90      184  =   1,887,312

Operator List: OH1EH, OH1MM, OH3WW

Equipment Description: FT1000MP, FT920 1kW, two towers with stacked
arrays

Soapbox: Heavy snowstorm was about to reject our operation breaking
some antenna elements and making the car driving almost impossible.
However Pasi, OH1MM showed that the world has lost an excellent
rally-driver when he has concentrated in radio sporting.

Club Affiliation: CCF

                             Signature: Hannu - OH3WW