[3830] ARRL 10 LA6YEA SO CW HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 LA6YEA SO CW HP
From: la6yea@c2i.net (la6yea@c2i.net)
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 05:36:02 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: LA6YEA
Operator(s): LA6YEA
Station: LA6YEA

Class: SO CW HP
Operating Time (hrs): 21

   CW:   1170    145
  SSB:
----------------------
Total:   1170    145  =  678600

Comments:

ARRL 10-Meter Contest

CALL USED___LA6YEA     ARRL SECTION or COUNTRY___NORWAY_________________

CALL OF OPERATOR IF DIFFERENT FROM CALL
USED____________________________________

CHECK ONE:
Single Operator License Class                 4680      QSO points*
   ____    Phone & CW      ____ Novice
   ____    Phone only      ____ Technician      x            145
Multipliers
   __X    CW only          ____ Other
                =            678600     Claimed score
_____ Multioperator
                *Count 2 points per phone QSO, 4 points per CW QSO
                and 8 points per US Novice/Technician CW QSO.

If multioperator, show calls of all operators,
loggers___________________________________________

   678600     Claimed Score       1170   QSOs         145  Multipliers
       21               Hrs of Op

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for Amateur
Radio in my country. My report is correct and true to the best of my knowledge.
I agree to be bound by the decisions of the ARRL Awards Committee."

Date ______________ Signature____________________________________________ Call
______________

Please enclose log, photos, comments, ideas, etc. with your entry and mail
promptly to: ARRL Contests, 225 Main St, Newington, CT 06111.
MULTIPLIER LIST
Worked NAM CW:
CT   MA   ME   NH   RI   VT   NY   NJ   DE   PA   MD   DC   AL   GA   KY   NC
FL   SC   TN   VA   AR   LA   MS   NM   TX   OK   CA   HI   AZ   ID   NV   OR
UT   WA   MI   OH   WV   IL   IN   WI   CO   IA   KS   MN   MO   NE   SD   NB
NS   PQ   ON   MB   SK   BC

Worked NAM PHONE:

1. Check log for duplicate QSOs
2. Copy ALL QSO info carefully. A penalty is assessed for incorrectly copied
QSO info
3. Observe mailing deadline
4. Dupe/check sheet must accompany all entries of 500 or more QSOs

Øystein Paus Eikedalen, LA6YEA
Nalum, 3294 Stavern
Norway

DX CW:
3W    4X    5B    5H    8P    9A    9H    9K    9M2   BV    BY    C6    CT
CX    DL    DU    EA    EA8   EI    ER    EU    EX    EY    F     FM    G
GM    GW    HA    HB    HB0   HL    HP    I     IS    JA    JT    JY    KH2
KP2   KP4   LA    LU    LY    LZ    OD    OE    OH    OH0   OK    OM    ON
OZ    P4    PA    PY    PZ    S5    SM    SP    SU    SV    T7    T8    T9
TA    TU    TZ    UA    UA2   UA9   UN    UR    V2    VK    VP5   VP8/h VP9
VQ9   VR    XE    YB    YK    YL    YO    YU    YV    Z3    ZF    ZL
ZS

DX PHONE:

Nice contest, and enjoy this contest more and more.

Merry xmas, and happy new Y2K.
"Paul"