[3830] ARRL 10m VE2WAT SO/LP/Mixed

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10m VE2WAT SO/LP/Mixed
From: rboutin@rocler.qc.ca (Richard Boutin)
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 04:29:05 -0000
                       ARRL TEN METER CONTEST  1999

      Call: VE2WAT                   Country:  QC  Canada
      Mode: Mixed                    Category: Single Op/ LP

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

      CW       535     2140       46       47
      SSB      269      538       32       28

      Totals   804     2678       78       75  =   409,734

All reports sent were 59(9)  QC

Equipment Description:
TS450SAT @ 75w
TH7DX @ 50 ft