[3830] Stew Perry S50U Single Op

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] Stew Perry S50U Single Op
From: danilo.brelih@siol.net (danilo.brelih@siol.net)
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 16:00:55 -0500 (EST)
                     Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: S50U
Operator(s): S50U
Station: S50U

Class: Single Op
Power: HP
Operating Time (hrs):

Grid Square: JN66

QSOs: 153  Score: 558

Comments:

Band was down, me too, due too much vine day before, celebrating
Y2K with my QRL friends, oversleep more than 3 hours after midnight
here. :-)
Best DX was VQ9DX with 17 pts, ten Qs was with 10 pts, four with 14,
one with 15....etc.Hear but not to be heard from W4WA, W8TOP,VK6VZ,
VK6HD,ZS6EZ (who get my call but no grid) and N7DD with good 579
which I called more than 30 min. before sunrise here, but no joy.
When go out of cabin (1100m asl), get some 2 cm ice on every cable,
wire,antenna... After such terrible night on band, I almost frozen
determinable beverages. uh
In any case I support idea that bonus point in Stew go also for
those who can log the QRP-ers.!!

XMAS & HNY Y2K fm Dan, S50U