[3830] WP3C SUM 10 METER SO-LP-CW

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WP3C SUM 10 METER SO-LP-CW
From: wp3c at usa.net (Alfredo Velez)
Date: Mon Dec 13 23:24:33 1999
                     ARRL 10 METER CONTEST -- 1999

      Call: WP3C                     Country:  Puerto Rico
                                     Category: Single Operator Low Power

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

       CW     1260     5060       55       62
      SSB        0        0        0        0

      Totals  1260     5060       55       62  =   592,020

Equipment Description:

Club Affiliation:

                             Signature _ALFREDO

           MAILING ADDRESS: