[3830] N5KB NAQP CW SUMMARY

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] N5KB NAQP CW SUMMARY
From: n5kb@arrl.net (michael D. Ihry)
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2000 07:45:15 -0600
            2000 NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY

      Call used: N5KB
Location: TX

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: CW              Power:
150W

     Callsign of Operator: N5KB

      Exchanged Information: N5KB MIKE TX

      Hours of Operation: 08:07

     band      QSOs      points    mults
     -----------------------------------
     160         22          22      15
      80         49          49      25
      40         34          34      19
      20         41          41      25
      15         37          37      24
      10         15          15       9
     -----------------------------------
     TOTAL      198         198     117      SCORE: 23,166

     Club or Team Name: NTCC  Team # 2

     Comments:

     I, by virtue of my statement below, have taken part in the

           NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY on 01/08/2000

     conscientiously applying my most ethical interpretation of the
     published rules for this contest.

     Date_01/09/2000_ Signature_Michael D. Ihry_ Call__N5KB__

     Name: Michael D. Ihry                 Call: N5KB
           2660 CR 2296
           Quinlan, TX  75474