[3830] NAQP CW N5NW SO

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N5NW SO
From: n5nw@midsouth.rr.com (n5nw@midsouth.rr.com)
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 19:36:01 -0500 (EST)
                     North America QSO Party - CW

Call: N5NW
Operator(s): N5NW
Station: N5NW

Class: SO
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 5

  160:
   80:     22     12
   40:     12      6
   20:
   15:      5      4
   10:
----------------------
Total:     39     22  =  858

Comments:

RTTY seemed to be looking for cross-mode contacts.  Carrier chased one station
up the band (shame).  I waited through 5 CQ cycles to decode some callsigns, to
no avail -- sorry guys.  If I didn't have it at 5 tries, I moved on.  Probably
running 40 wpm.  Impressive speed -- hope the QSO rate justified it.  All in
all, for a first "serious" part-time effort, I had a good time.  Looking
forward to breaking 100 Qs in the next one, and to have good antennas on all
bands.

Team:  TCG Team Last (Team 5)