[3830] NAQSO-CW VE5SF SO,AB

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQSO-CW VE5SF SO,AB
From: Sam.Ferris.erm@govmail.gov.sk.ca (Ferris, Sam ERM)
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 13:14:08 -0600
                          NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY

     Call used: VE5SF                                          Location: SK

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: CW              Power: 100W

     Callsign of Operator: VE5SF

     Exchanged Information: VE5SF SAM SK

     Hours of Operation: 08:16

     band      QSOs      points    mults
     -----------------------------------
     160         38          38      23
      80         73          73      28
      40        146         146      45
      20        162         162      43
      15         86          86      32
      10         71          71      27
     TOTAL      576         576     198      SCORE: 114,048

     Comments: Lost time during early part of contest to partake
     in Son's 8th birthday party.  Found out later that I can
     assemble plastic airplane models and CW contest at the same
     times thanks to computer CW sending.  Fierce local QRM on 10 and
     and later on 15 caused me to QSY to other other bands at less
     than optimal times.  Hope to see you on the SSB portion.