[3830] NAQP SSB VE7FO SO

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB VE7FO SO
From: Earl_Dery@mindlink.bc.ca (Earl_Dery@mindlink.bc.ca)
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 01:57:12 -0500 (EST)
                     North America QSO Party - SSB

Call: VE7FO
Operator(s): VE7FO
Station: VE7IN

Class: SO
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs): 10.0

  160:      2      2
   80:     37     18
   40:     48     30
   20:    113     43
   15:     90     38
   10:    133     32
----------------------
Total:    423    163  =  68949

Comments:

My last contest and last time on the air was Field Day 1968.  The NA QSO party
was a lot of fun although all the new call signs were difficult for an old
fart.  I am grateful to VE7IN for talking me into this and allowing me the use
of his fine station.  Thanks to all for their patience while I, in a fit of
dyslexia, got all their calls backwards.  Thanks to the organizers and those
unsung heroes, the log checkers.  I may see you from home next time.

Jim  VE7FO