[3830] K3MM NAQP Ph SO

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K3MM NAQP Ph SO
From: k3mm@ex-pressnet.com (Tyler Stewart)
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 03:15:52 -0000
Call used: K3MM                                           Location: MD

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: PHONE           Power: 100W

     Callsign of Operator: K3MM

     Exchanged Information: K3MM TY MD

     Hours of Operation: 10 hrs

     band      QSOs      points    mults
     -----------------------------------
     160         85          85      31
      80        192         192      47
      40        221         221      51
      20        141         141      46
      15        140         140      44
      10        153         153      44
     TOTAL      932         932     263      SCORE: 245,116

     Comments:  High bands were a slow struggle.  40 and 80 were great at
  times with good rates.  160 was good, but never went long
  enough to work much of the West.  Got started late.  Kept
  thinking it started at 2PM local...then I heard guys
  workin' the test while I was setting up computers!  Ugh!
  Didnt work enough 20, but the rest worked out pretty well.