[3830] BARTG 2000 RTTY Sprint - VA7CC - SOABHP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] BARTG 2000 RTTY Sprint - VA7CC - SOABHP
From: pflynn@fsj.net (Pat Flynn)
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 17:21:30 -0700
2000
-+- BARTG RTTY SPRINT -+-
Sponsored by British Amateur Radio Teledata Group.

CALL: VA7CC

Single Op, all band, high power, expert

   QSOs
80m:  0
40m: 12
20m: 165
15m: 98
10m: 14
Total: 289
Continents:  5
Call Areas:  23
DXCC:  32
Total multipliers: 55
Score:  79475
Station Description: Yaesu FT-1000D, KAM
Antenna(s): 80 and 40 meter delta loops, TH7DX for 20,15, and 10

Remarks: Still fun, but pretty slow going this year.  Conditions
were poor.  No one heard here on 80, even checked the phone band
and there were only a few weak signals on ssb. 40 was a little
better, but needed a lot of repeats. No EU stations heard here
on 40. I think I worked more stations on backscatter than direct
on 10m.  Was nice to hear VE8EV on 20 for another domestic mult.
Hope conditions improve for WPX.

Multiplier Summary
Countries
9A     CE     DL     EA     EU     F      GM     GW     HA     HB
HK     I      JA     K      KH6    KL     OH     ON     PA     PJ2
PY     S5     SM     SV     UA     UA9    UN     V3     VE     VK
YU     YV

Call Areas
K0   K1   K2   K3   K4   K5   K6   K7   K8   K9
VK4
VE1  VE3  VE4  VE5  VE6  VE8  VE9
JA1  JA2  JA3  JA6  JA7