[3830] CQ160 CW C4A SOHP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW C4A SOHP
From: 5b4ada@qsl.net (5b4ada@qsl.net)
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 11:59:06 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ 160 Meter Contest, CW

Call: C4A
Operator(s): 5B4ADA/9A3A
Station: 5B4ADA

Class: SOHP
Operating Time (hrs): 19

QTH: CYPRUS

QSOs: 848  States/Provinces: 26  Countries: 64  Score: 729,630

Comments:

After setting a new world record in CQWW on Topband, yet another personnal
best
(CQWW 160)score, although second night was SLOOOOW with 10-20 Qs per hour (no
USA signals). But, persistance paid off just before my sunrise with a good
opening to the USA, reaching as far as AZ (K7OX)and a surprise call from
VP6BR.
He was LOUD, and it's 18,000+ km between us! Yet another reason to call it
Topband - you never know when and where The Band will open. Yes, XZ0A
called me
too, amongst some more good DX! Thanks to all for calling me and just to
remind
you that we are aproaching solar MAXIMUM, but looks nothing affects Topband,
HI.
Ivo 5B4ADA/C4A

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/