[3830] CQ160 CW W1FJ Multi-Op

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW W1FJ Multi-Op
From: NB1B@aol.com (NB1B@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 14:26:45 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ 160 Meter Contest, CW

Call: W1FJ
Operator(s): W1FJ, NB1B, W1KM
Station: W1KM

Class: Multi-Op
Operating Time (hrs): 40

QTH: MA

QSOs: 838  States/Provinces: 54  Countries: 48  Score: 374,850

Comments:

Continent Breakdown:
Africa        2    (EA8)
Asia          2    (4X4,C4)
Europe      222
North Amer  651    (Missed SK,NWT,YT,Id,Mt,Nv,ND)
Oceania       9    (VK,ZL,KH6)
South Amer    5    (LU,PY,YV)

Worked 119 Europeans the first night, 92 the second night.  Signals from
Europe were stronger the second night, but more seemed to be on the first
night.  Euro Sunrise both days produced rate "bumps" in the log- too bad
they weren't longer!

We kept a signal on the band all day on Saturday- not sure it was worth the
30 QSOs we gathered then, particularly when FJ and I both crashed early
Sunday morning.  Hope everyone had as much fun as I did.

Dennis NB1B, op at W1FJ