[3830] CQ160 CW N2BA SOHP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW N2BA SOHP
From: usallens@home.com (usallens@home.com)
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 19:00:23 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ 160 Meter Contest, CW

Call: N2BA
Operator(s):
Station:

Class: SOHP
Operating Time (hrs): 25

QTH: NY

QSOs: 967  States/Provinces: 3177  Countries: 55  Score: 317,700

Comments:

Equipment: IC-780, Titan Linear, Inv. V at 90', K9AY loops
Club: FRC

Working on the K9AY for weeks before contest and installed them 2 hrs before
start. Had a great time; really like a contest where I can stay up all night
cause I'm excited and still get plenty of sleep. Slept Saturday nite, watched
the family go off skiing on Sunday and should have gove with them.

73,

Brooke, N2BA

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/