[3830] N8PR CQ160CW HP M/S

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] N8PR CQ160CW HP M/S
From: k8unp@shadow.net (Pete Rimmel N8PR)
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 09:05:56 -0500
                      CQ 160 METER CONTEST -- January, 2000

      Call: N8PR                     Power: High (1.5 KW)
      QTH: South Florida             Country:  United States
      Mode: CW                       Category: Multi Single

               QSO   QSO PTS  STATES COUNTRIES

     Totals    200     811      43      28    =   57,581

Time on the Air... 6.3 hours

All reports sent were 599, unless otherwise noted.

Operator List: N8PR + Packet/Internet clusters

Equipment Description:   Icom 756 + LK800A
                         Delta loop to 100 ft.
                         two rotatable rcv loops and two 'slot' full
wave
                         loops 8 ft by 260 ft.
Club Affiliation:   Florida Contest Club (FCC)

Great conditions Saturday night... Had some europeans tell me I was as
loud as a local... and they were that loud here too... What happened???
How to explain so many LOUD stations in one night, and barely be able to
hear a peep outta Europe most nights??