[3830] CQ 160 CW - K4TW

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQ 160 CW - K4TW
From: jwolfe@bellsouth.net (Johnny Wolfe)
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 09:48:41 -0500
              CQ 160 METER CONTEST CW -- 2000

      Call: K4TW                 Country:  GA
      Mode: CW                   Category: M2 HP

               QSO   QSO PTS  STATES COUNTRIES

     Totals    734    2062          93            =   191,766

Station Description: Pair of networked Yaesu FT-990s, Alpha 76A amp,
WriteLog v10.11D

Antenna(s): 160M top loaded elevated wire ground plane, 4 beverages.

Operators:  K4TW, K4EA

Club Affiliation: SECC (South East Contest Club)

Soapbox:
I loaded up my FT-990, Alpha 76A, laptop computer and my generator to go to
K4EA's QTH; another ice storm pending...  Since we were all set up with
alternate power, we didn't need it!

This was the first time we used WriteLog for our contesting software - it
worked flawlessly.  We networked our computers via 10base-T with RJ-45
connectors through a 5-port hub, and included the upstairs computer in the
network for packet.

It was good to hear so many SECC stations on 160 this weekend, thanks to all
for the Qs.

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter
within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules
and regulations of the contest.
Signature____________________________________________ Call

Mailing Address:

Johnny Wolfe, K4TW
3918 Captain Drive
Chamblee, GA 30341

Multiplier List:

NAM:
CT   MA   ME   NH   RI   VT   NY   NJ   DE   PA   MD   DC   AL   GA   KY
NC   FL   SC   TN   VA   AR   LA   MS   NM   TX   OK   CA   AZ   ID   MT
NV   OR   UT   WA   WY   MI   OH   WV   IL   IN   WI   CO   IA   KS   MN
MO   SD   NS   PQ   ON   MB   SK   AB   BC

DX:
4X    5B    8P    9A    DL    EA8   F     G     GW    HA    HB    I     IT9
JA    KH6   KP2   KP4   LY    LZ    OK    OM    ON    OZ    PY    S5    SM
SP    TI    UA2   UR    V3    V4    V7    VK    VP2E  XE    YV    ZF    ZL