[3830] CQ160 CW KI0II SOQRP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW KI0II SOQRP
From: ki0ii@arrl.net (ki0ii@arrl.net)
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 11:59:15 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ 160 Meter Contest, CW

Call: KI0II
Operator(s): KI0II
Station:

Class: SOQRP
Operating Time (hrs): 3.0

QTH:

QSOs: 37  States/Provinces: 15  Countries: 1  Score: 1110

Comments:

Most Ops claim "work everything I hear". My ratio is about 30 percent.
Amazing
how well some stations/ops can hear the weak one.

Highlights:  Finally got K0HA in NE after 28 minutes and N0AC in IA in 21
minutes for new multipliers. Never heard OR, ID or NV (Knew Ron, KU7Y was
out
there but couldn't find him).

Was fun.  Need more wire and bigger trees!

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/