[3830] =WRTC2000 - ORGANIZATION_COMMITTEE COMMUNIQU No.8

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] =WRTC2000 - ORGANIZATION_COMMITTEE COMMUNIQU No.8
From: robert.bajuk@kiss.uni-lj.si (Robert Bajuk)
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 08:46:52 +0100
SLOVENIA CONTEST CLUB
Organizational Committee WRTC 2000
Saveljska 50
1000 LJUBLJANA
SLOVENIA

Ljubljana, January 31st, 2000

Dear competitors and friends,

According to the program, Organization Committee and Contest Committee are
tied-up with drafting the final version of the contest rules. We certainly
hope that programmers of the most commonly used contest software, will offer
their products, filling the needs of WRTC2000.

National teams are selected. Let us announce them once again:

COUNTRY      TEAM
Argentina           LU4FM & LU4FM
Asiatic Russia    UA9BA & RN9AO
Belgium             ON4WW & ON6TT
Brazil                 PY5CC & PY1KN
Canada 1          VE3EJ & VE7ZO
Canada 2          VE7SV & VA7RR
Croatia              9A9A & 9A3GW
Czech Republic OK2RZ & OK1RF
European Russia RA3AUU & RV1AW
Finland              OH1EH & OH1NOA
France               F6BEE & F6FGZ
Germany 1         DL2CC & DL5XL
Germany 2         DL1IAO & DL2MEH
Hungary             HA3OV & HA3NU
Italy 1                IK2QEI & I2VXJ
Italy 2                I5JHW & I5NSR
Japan 1              JH7PKU & JM1CAX
Japan 2              JH4NMT & ???
Japan 3              JA8RWU & JH4RHF
Lithuania            LY1DS & LY4AA
Poland               SP8NR & SP9HWN
Slovakia            OM3RM & OM3BH
Spain 1              EA3NY & EA3KU
Spain 2              EA7GTF & EA7KW
Ukraine             UT1IA & UY5ZZ
United Kingdom G3SXW & G4BUO
Yugoslavia        YT1AD & YU1RL
Florida Contest Group WC4E & W0UA
Frankford Radio Club  N3AD & N3BB
Mad River Radio Club K9TM & N2IC
North Coast Contesters K8NZ & W2GD
Northern California Contest Club  N6IG & K4UEE
Potomac Valley Radio Club  K3NA & N6TV
Society Midwest Contesters  K9ZO & K7BV
Southern California Contest Club  K6LA & K5ZD
Yankee Clipper Contest Club  K1ZM & N2NT
WRCT-96 Winners   K1TO & N5TJ

Wild-card application process is also closed. As soon as 99 IARU HF
Championship scores are published, we will be able to announce wild-card
teams. They will be selected based on calculations and in accordance with
scores one has achieved. We hope to make the selection by February 20th,
2000. Contest rules will also be announced at the same time.

We would hereby like to appeal to all competitors, to bring their own
equipment (radios, PCs, headset, etc.). The Organizing Committee will make
it's best effort to provide adequate equipment to all, who will not be in
position to bring their own.

All competitors, referees, guests or visitors (no matter who will cover the
expenses) are requested to fill-in the hotel reservation form below. Same
form was also attached to Communiqué No.5 and you can download the form in
Word format from ftp://ftp.bit.si/wrtc2000pf/download/form.zip

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------
SLOVENIA CONTEST CLUB
WRTC 2000
BLED,  JULY 5th to 11th 2000

                         HOTEL FORM

FIRST                                                   NAME
FAMILY NAME
ACCOMPANYING PERSON(s)
ADDRESS:                                     CITY:

STATE                                                COUNTRY
ZIP CODE
Tel                                                   (day):
Tel (night):
Fax:
E-mail:
Hotel Choice: Please indicate hotel/dorm preference

                                                      Singleroom/DEM
Double room/per person/DEM
GOLF/PARK HOTEL****                   121-136
81-96
JELOVICA HOTEL***                          76-86
56-66

Date of arrival to Slovenia

Date of departure

Prices are in DEM (German mark) and are fixed.

Send the Form to:
 TIPEDA - SUC d.o.o. Borut Farènik
 Britof 388, 4000 Kranj, Slovenia. Europe
 TEL, FAX: ++386 64 241-546
 e-mail: Borut.Farcnik@s5.net

                        CONFIRMATION
                       (Filed by WRTC)

                WRTC confirmed a reservation
HOTEL
FROM                TO               ROOM
PAYMENT:
       For any additional information please contact:

73 and CU all in Bled!
Tine  Brajnik S50A

president, Org. Committee WRTC 2000

SENT by Robert, S57AW : February 1st at 08:47 GMT