[3830] n5kb sprint

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] n5kb sprint
From: n5kb@arrl.net (michael D. Ihry)
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2000 05:56:44 -0600
                        2000 NCJ NORTH AMERICAN SPRINT

     Call used: N5KB                                           Location:
TX

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: PHONE           Power:
150W

     Callsign of Operator: N5KB

     Exchanged Information: N5KB nr MIKE TX

     Hours of Operation: 02:29

     band      QSOs     points
     -------------------------
      80         23         23
      40         49         49
      20         28         28
     -------------------------
     TOTAL      100        100   X   35 multipliers  =  3,500

     Club or Team Name: NTCC

     I, by virtue of my statement below, have taken part in the

           NCJ NORTH AMERICAN SPRINT on 02/05/2000

     conscientiously applying my most ethical interpretation of the
     published rules for this contest.

     Name: Michael D. Ihry                 Call: N5KB
           2660 CR 2296
           Quinlan, TX  75474