[3830] NA Sprint CW W6EEN (N6RT op) HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW W6EEN (N6RT op) HP
From: dab@home.com (Doug Brandon)
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 01:57:04 -0800
                      NA Sprint - CW

Call: W6EEN
Operator: N6RT
Station: W6EEN

Power: HP
QTH: CA

    80:     88    1:00
    40:    142    1:15
    20:    147    1:45
----------------------
Total:    377 Qs   51 Mults =  19227

Comments:

Team: SCCC #1

I spent 3 minutes right at the start sending a guy my exchange and then he
took off without sending his!  That's a terrible way to start a sprint and
really sucked the life out of me... but I quickly got back into the
groove.  I got a lot of NR? near the end, mid-high 300's isn't THAT
unbelievable!  :)

There are still a lot of guys not sending the exchange "properly".  Please
read N6TR's Sprint guide.  It really does make things go a lot faster and
gets rid of a lot of QRM and confusion.  It would be nice if the
"efficient" exchange format was described more explicitly in the rules
(hint, hint).

    73 de Doug, N6RT

Missed: ME, RI, VT, MD, MT, KS, NE, YNWT

UTC    80   40   20  rate total
-------------------------------
00Z     0    0   99    99    99
01Z     0   49   44    93   192