[3830] OG9MM WW RTTY 10M Single band

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] OG9MM WW RTTY 10M Single band
From: Juha.T.Valimaki@sonera.com (Juha.T.Valimaki@sonera.com)
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 20:24:21 +0200
CQ/RJ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call used: OG9MM
Location:  Finland
Time ON: 30 hours

Entry Class: Single op, Single band (10M)

Band    QSOs   Pts  Mults
80         0     0      -
40         0     0      -
20         0     0      -
15         0     0      -
10       437  1055      -
-----   ----  ----  ----
Total    437  1055   275
Prefixes counted only once (not once per band)

Most frequently worked prefix: IK2 - 10 QSO's

Claimed Score: 290125

(seems to be new claimed ww record on 10M)

Equipment:
5/5 yagis + 5 el log yagi
FT-1000MP + PA (600W)
PK-232MBX, WF1B software

"On Saturday got only 193 q's with no W's or JA's. Fortunately band opened
on
Sunday to both of those directions. Even got some mults from Pacific (FK8HC
and
KH7R)."

Club Participation: Contest Club Finland (CCF)

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established for amateur radio in my country. My report is correct
and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the
decisions of the Awards Committee."