[3830] DJ7AA WPX RTTY 20m Single Band

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] DJ7AA WPX RTTY 20m Single Band
From: dj7aa-wil@t-online.de (Wil DJ7AA)
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 09:42:09 +0000
CQ/RJ WW RTTY WPX

Call used: DJ7AA
Location:  DL

Entry Class: Single Op, Single Band 20m

Band    QSOs   Pts  Mults
80         0     0      -
40         0     0      -
20       801  1940    457
15         0     0      -
10         0     0      -
-----   ----  ----  ----
Total    801  1940    457

Prefixes counted only once (not once per band)

--------------------------------------

Claimed Score: 886580

Software: Writelog

Power Output: 750 Watt

Rig: FT1000D, PTC-IIe, 6ele Monoband Yagi at 30m, 4 ele Yagi at 15m,

Statistic:

         80M    40M    20M    15M    10M   Total      %

    NA       0      0    266      0      0     266    33.2
    AS       0      0     95      0      0      95    11.9
    EU       0      0    407      0      0     407    50.8
    SA       0      0     16      0      0      16     2.0
    OC       0      0     12      0      0      12     1.5
    AF       0      0      5      0      0       5     0.6

Comment:

Condx are really poor. I think I made a mistake to take a offtime
on the first morning from 0300 to 0600 UTC. When I get back, the
band was good to US and Japan.
Finaly we had fun, thats the mean thing. Surprise that the final
score would be more than the old record on 20m, but lets see what
others did. On sunday morning some bad times by big qrn from some
static rainshowers, the Force12 Monobander with insolated elements
had static 40 over 9, sri if someone called me and I didnt come back.
Try to lisn on my beverage but it didnt help to much on weaker signals.
Congrats to P40K, the loudest signal on the band, could here you guys
48 hours, louder than HC8N...fb job.
Missed a couple of good multipliers, so i think there was much more
possible.
4 ore 5 times I had some trouble with writelog, not sure if it was
the PTC ore the software, but when we swiched for receive, the TX
swiched of and on .The RX screen doesn't work, it shows some
TX-buffer messages. Start the software and the PTC helps, but always
cost some time, hi...This was not happen with WF1B at all, find this
first in Writelog.

So thanks for the guys working me and hope to hear you in September
from HP1, we will be there for CQ-WW-RTTY.

73 Wil DJ7AA