[3830] NA Sprint CW WI9WI HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW WI9WI HP
From: jhfitzpa@facstaff.wisc.edu (jhfitzpa@facstaff.wisc.edu)
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 11:46:39 -0500 (EST)
                     NA Sprint - CW

Call: WI9WI
Operator: WI9WI
Station: WI9WI

Power: HP
QTH: WI

   80:
   40:
   20:
----------------------
Total:    192 Qs   45 Mults =  8540

Comments:

Did this one from home after working all day Friday and all nite Friday nite at
the pickle factory. I was pretty gassed and pretty much totally lost my focus
after the first hour. I apologize for asking for all the fills. The start on 40
was excellent. 20 was a bust with my antenna -
was beaten in every minipileup. 80 was pretty good. The name Smoky is
a legitimate one (unlike Monica and KenStarr). It's my family nickname.
To folks at home in Pennsylvania (near K3WW country), Jim Fitzpatrick is
my dad. Lots of friends, especially those I didn't go to school with, have
no idea of what my first name really is.

Gear: IC-765, AL-80 about 500 watts, 135 ft off center fed dipole about 25 ft
high

Regards
Jim WI9WI

WI9WI        192   45      8540HP