[3830] ARRLDX CW N7KU SOSB/10

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N7KU SOSB/10
From: cclaver@noao.edu (cclaver@noao.edu)
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 23:46:49 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL DX Contest - CW

Call: N7KU
Operator(s): NJ6D
Station: NJ6D

Class: SOSB/10
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 21.1

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:   1440     99
----------------------
Total:   1440     99  =  426,789

Comments:

WOW!  Great conditions both days, but EU run on second day was a true thrill!
The Arizona QTH played well both into EU and into JA, TNXto all, but had
trouble with Africa and other points south.  I heard both the VQ9 and AP2
but could not get through the favored propagation off the Eastern US.  I was
very happy with the station performance, given the antennas just went up one
week ago. It looks like the time spent with the antenna modeling has payed
off some.

Station at NJ6D is:
FT1000MP + Henry 4K
6el at 45ft