[3830] ARRLDX CW KF4OAD SOAB LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KF4OAD SOAB LP
From: kf4oad@bellsouth.net (kf4oad@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 12:16:02 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL DX Contest - CW

Call: KF4OAD
Operator(s): KF4OAD
Station:

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:
   80:
   40:     14     14
   20:     20     20
   15:     43     35
   10:     60     37
----------------------
Total:    137    106  =  43566

Comments:

Team: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Ten Tec Scout 50 watts into homebrew 40 meter double bazooka tacked up
against apartment balcony ceiling (40m & 15m) and 20m indoor wire dipole
20m & 10m).

I've been sick all week with a TERRIBLE cold (glad this wasn't SSB!) so I just
operated between trying to sleep on Saturday and Sunday.? Nevertheless, had a
great time.

The highlight: I woke up in the middle of the night and turned on the radio for
a few minutes and worked some fellow PVRC guys at 8P9JA on 40m (had worked them
previously on 10m).? Also worked one new country: Isle of Man.

KF4OAD       137  106     43566SOAB LP