[3830] ARRLDX CW TI7/N4MO Multi-Multi

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW TI7/N4MO Multi-Multi
From: n4mo@juno.com (n4mo@juno.com)
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 22:04:12 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL DX Contest - CW

Call: TI7/N4MO
Operator(s): N4MO
Station:

Class: Multi-Multi
QTH: COSTA RICA
Operating Time (hrs): 30

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15: 1238       57
   10:
----------------------
Total:   1238     57  =  211,698

Comments:

This submission is LO PWR

And so ends a four year field day type experiment on ARRL contesting from TI7
on 15 mtrs.It hasn't been perect in the cw section. Each year my score has
decreased slightly! Looking at it from a positive aspect, as the cycle improves
over time more U.S. antennas remain on Europe for additional hours. Therefore,
we in the south have fewer high rate hours. To make the point I worked a grand
total of 114 Q's in 9 (!!) hours (11-20) on Sunday:-( (C VP5TT comment on 3830)
Thanks for all the Q's over the years. I know it takes persistance to hear &
work my peanut whistle signal and it was appreciated.

73 and C ya one last time on SSB probably on 10 next month and then on to V31
for WPX,

Ron / N4MO

TI7/N4MO    1238   57   211,698Multi-Multi