[3830] Re: Business Recognition

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] Re: Business Recognition
From: linda12@AllThePlanet.com (linda12@AllThePlanet.com)
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 18:41:53 -0500
Dear Candidate,,

You were recently selected by The Office of the Managing
Director for a free listing on The International Executive
Guild's Who's Who CD-ROM.

Our Researchers gather information from many recognized
sources, including professional associations and societies,
trade organizations, newspaper and magazine articles,
professional reference publications, web presence, and
referrals from existing members.

As a highly respected professional in your field of
expertise, we believe your contributions merit very
serious consideration for inclusion on The International
Executive Guild's Who's Who CD-ROM.  To maintain
the level of accuracy, we ask you to click on the web
address highlighted below and fill out the brief bit of
information required for inclusion.

There is no cost or obligation to be listed on The
International Executive Guild's Who's Who CD-ROM.

For registration, please visit:

http://216.141.99.11/theguild

My Sincere Thanks,

Lorraine A. Michaels
Office Of Managing Director

All remove requests honored!! Just double-click:

http://216.141.99.11/theguild/remove.html

The International Executive Guild is not
affiliated or associated with Marquis
Who's Who.