[3830] ARRL DX CW - SV1DKL SO SB / 40

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL DX CW - SV1DKL SO SB / 40
From: sv1dkl@hotmail.com (Stathis Maliakis)
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 10:20:07 GMT
boundary="----=_NextPart_000_52ba040f_519b5183$29c34704"
Sender: owner-3830@contesting.com

THIS IS THE SUMMARY FILE FOR SV1DKL'S ENTRY IN THE SINGLE OPERATOR , SINGLE
BAND / 40 METERS , LOW POWER CATEGORY , IN THE ARRL DX CW CONTEST (19-20 FEB
2000)

                 ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 2000

      Call: SV1DKL                   Country:  HELLAS
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator Single Band

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV

      160        0        0           0
       80        0        0           0
       40      201      603          35
       20        0        0           0
       15        0        0           0
       10        0        0           0
     -----------------------------------

     Totals    201      603          35  =   21,105

Equipment Description: Kenwood TS-850SAT , 100 Watts , D4 Rotary Dipole by
                       Cushcraft at 32 meters high , Pentium PC running CT
9.23

Club Affiliation:

                                         MALIAKIS EFSTATHIOS , SV1DKL

           MAILING ADDRESS: