[3830] BOUNCE 3830@contesting.com : taboo body match"/\btest\b/i" at

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] BOUNCE 3830@contesting.com : taboo body match"/\btest\b/i" at line 37
From: mwdink@eskimo.com (Michael Dinkelman)
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 06:11:03 -0800
To: <3830@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 07:34:55 -0500 (EST)
To: 3830@contesting.com
From: k3ww@fast.net
Subject: ARRLDX CW K3WW SOAB Ast

   80:    169     63
   40:    969     93
   20:    989    110
   15:     15     96
   10:   1062     92
----------------------
Total:   4034    483  =  5,845,266

Comments:

Hit my target of 4000 QSOs.. mults barely caught last year, with 160 way down
as
to be expected.  Looks like KI1G edged me by a few mults, no word on K1ZM yet.
ICE storm did not seem to mess up the antennas too much, the low mult chaser
was frozen until saturday evening, but it is mostly for the South anyhow.
I didnt turn the 40 until Sunday morning..all my JAs were worked off the side,
as were all the South mults.

I was testing my new IC 756 PRO on the RUN station,  for those who wondered
if the DSP filtering works......I think so.  I made a few guys disappear when
they moved in on me.  The 781 still hears better at the noise threshold, but
I never turned on the backup on the run station.  I did all my 80/160 with
the "mult" radio, so the test was not complete.

73 Chas K3WW
(club: FRANKFORD RADIO CLUB)

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/
K3WW        4034  483 5,845,266SOAB Ast