[3830] ARRLDX CW WO4O SOSB/10

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW WO4O SOSB/10
From: wo4o@juno.com (wo4o@juno.com)
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 10:17:44 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL DX Contest - CW

Call: WO4O
Operator(s): WO4O
Station: K4JNY

Class: SOSB/10
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 30

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:   1383     99
----------------------
Total:   1383     99  =  410751

Comments:

My first time op'g from K4JNY (TU Jeff)!  My first QRO SB 10 effort, too.  Wish
there were more African and South American players in this game.  About 10
hours (and about 500 Qs) into the game an Italian told me I had "no good tone."
 After checking, the problem was solved (TU K4JNY & W4PA).  I think my only
Long Path Q was KH8/N5OLS (around 12:54z).  Heard only one Mult (JW5E) that I
didn't work but it wasn't for my lack of trying.  (He began calling on the
frequency I had been running EU on for many hours -- when I called him he
QSYed.  Oh well.)  Sorry to miss DXCC by one.  67 dupes called me.  Mucho Fun!

WO4O        1383   99    410751SOSB/10