[3830] ARRLDX CW N2MF SO/SB/HP/UNASS 15m

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N2MF SO/SB/HP/UNASS 15m
From: bedward@dreamscape.com" <bedward@dreamscape.com (bedward)
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 02:52:46 -0000

                              ARRL DX SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 19-Feb-00, 20-Feb-00

    Callsign Used : N2MF
         Operator : N2MF

         Category : Single Op, 15m, Unassisted, High Power

 Default Exchange : 599 NY

             Name : BRIAN J EDWARD
          Address : 3000 HENNEBERRY RD
   City/State/Zip : JAMESVILLE NY 13078
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : Salt City DX Association

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries

   15CW     1672        1666       4995       108

 Totals     1672        1666       4995       108

    Final Score = 539460 points.

Operating Time = 34 Hours

I've seemed to hit a QSO plateau for my 15m efforts.  Either I'm QTH
challenged, operator skill deficient, or station limited.  I'd like to
blame the first reason but based on some of the super efforts from
operators to my West, it's probably more of the second reason.  At least I
can work on that one, HI.  Thanks to all the DX for a fun contest.
73, Brian
Late breaking news?congrats to N2PP who solidly beat me in QSOs from only
30 miles away.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the
best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.