No subject

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: No subject
From: bydal@mis.net (Bryan Bydal)
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 16:17:00 +0000
Call: KS7O
Operator(s): KS7O
Station: KS7O
Class: SO/HP/15M/UNASS.
QTH: Berea,Ky
Operating Time (hrs): 22.6

160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  1239     93
   10:
----------------------
Total: 345,681

Comments:
       Well had to work Friday night from 4:00pm to 5:30am Sat morning
(local time). So started off late to begin with. Antenna was stuck on South
Africa until abt 15:30 utc. Tried to get some runs going but very tough.
Had to make 2 trips up the 110' tower in 25 deg weather with 15mph wind
blowing to free up antennas. Lost some prime EU run time there. Finally got
beam on Eu and in business by 17:00. I never would recover from that lost
time. Conditions were great though and worked my butt off to "get back into
the contest".After all that lost time I was somewhat de-moralzied I must
admit. Managed to salvage at least a reasonable score but looking at the
other scores coming in....in vain! Well another contest under my belt and
still learning more each time.....one of these days I will win!!!  I'll be
back!!!!!
                                            73's all and thanks for the Q's!!
                                                              Bryan

TS830