[3830] ARRLDX CW V47C MS

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW V47C MS
From: Markus.Hammelmann@debis.com (Markus Hammelmann)
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 19:01:19 +0100
                            2000 ARRL DX CONTEST

     Call used: V47C                                   Location: St.
Kitts

     Category: Multi-Single Xmtr          Mode: CW              Power:
500W

     Callsign of Operator: DK5AX

     If multi-operator, show calls of all operators and loggers:

                            DK5AX, VE3BW, VE3VFR, W4OV,
WD4JR

     Exchanged Information: V47C RST 500

     Hours of Operation: 47:03

     band      QSOs      points    mults
     ------------------------------------
     160        151         453      31
      80        367        1101      51
      40        475        1425      52
      20        613        1839      52
      15        770        2310      56
      10        581        1743      52
     -------------------------------------
     TOTAL     2957        8871     294      SCORE: 2,608,074

     Club or Team Name: FLORIDA CONTEST GROUP

     Comments:

     Equipment: IC-706MKIIG, AL-811H, Mosley 3Element, AP8A, Balloon
                Vertical for 160m(1st night) Inverted L for 160m (2nd
night)

     I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
for
     amateur radio  in my country.  My report  is correct and true to
the
     best of my knowledge.  I agree  to be bound by  the decisions of
the
     ARRL Awards Committee.

     Date 02/26/2000 Signature Markus Hammelmann             Call: DK5AX
                               Joe Adams                     Call: VE3BW
                               Norm Sanger                   Call:
VE3VFR
                               Bruce Phegley                 Call: W4OV
                               Julio Ripoll                  Call: WD4JR

     Name: Markus Hammelmann               Call: DK5AX
           Breslauer Str. 12
           Ilsede,     31241
           Germany