[3830] CQ 160m SSB - VE2ZP SO HP Score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQ 160m SSB - VE2ZP SO HP Score
From: Dave Goodwin VE2ZP/VE9CB" <VE2ZP@rac.ca (Dave Goodwin VE2ZP/VE9CB)
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 21:08:21 -0500
                      CQ 160 METER CONTEST -- 2000

      Call: VE2ZP                    Country:  Canada
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Single Operator High Power

               QSO   QSO PTS  STATES COUNTRIES

     Totals    205    1005      47       8    =   55,275

Equipment Description:
Kenwood TS-850SAT transceiver
Kenwood TL-922 amplifier

Antenna:
84ft tower shunt-fed - no radials

Comment:
I spent only a couple of hours, but conditions seemed quite good.
I was quite pleased to be called by a few EU and SA stations.

Club Affiliation: Capital Region DX Club