[3830] WI0WA (op W0ETC) RTTY WPX SB 10 Mtr

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WI0WA (op W0ETC) RTTY WPX SB 10 Mtr
From: w0etc@ix.netcom.com (Larry Lindblom)
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 18:05:22 +0000
2000      World-Wide RTTY WPX Contest
Sponsored by:  Hal Communications, Corp.

CALL: WI0WA operated by W0ETC     LOCATION: Iowa, USA

CLASS:    X Single Operator    Multioperator

       High Power X        Single Transmitter X
       Low Power (100W or less)         Multi-Transmitter
       QRP/p (5W or less). Power used:                 .

 Check one:
        All bands
      X Single Band: 10 Meter Entry              .

Band  QSOs  QSO points Prefixes Score: Rest periods (Single Operator
160m:                          Stations Only) :Marked in Log.
80m:     0     0                Allowing for CQ & S&P time the offs were

40m:    0     0                 0200-1500, 1800-2300 and 0130-2525

20m:    0     0
15m:    0     0
10m:  251    554  168
Totals: 251 554 168 93072 Total:
Station Description: IC 775, AL800H
Antenna(s): LDPA at 128 ft, stacked TH-7s at 123 & 93 ft, R-7 at 8 ft.
Operators: W0ETC

Remarks (Biggest thrill in contest, funniest story, comments, etc.):
Three hours of S&Ping  and CQing Sat AM (local time) with only one QSO
gave me a less than subtle hint I should take a very long break.

Club Competition: Tennessee Contest Group

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my
transmitter within the limitations of my license and hae
Signature____________________________________________
Call                         .

LARRY LINDBLOM, W0ETC
7051 SE 6th Ave.
Des Moines, IA 50317

Logs must be postmarked no later than March 10th-  For RTTY Mode..

Mail World-Wide RTTY WPX Logs
To: Ron Stailey, K5DJ
504 Dove Haven Dr.
Round Rock, Texas