[3830] CQ160 SSB KT4ZX SOLP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB KT4ZX SOLP
From: leewells@lexmark.com (leewells@lexmark.com)
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 14:40:06 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ 160 Meter Contest, SSB

Call: KT4ZX
Operator(s):
Station:

Class: SOLP
Operating Time (hrs): 7

QTH: KY

QSOs: 273  States/Provinces: 46  Countries: 4  Score: 31550

Comments:

Oops...that last one should have been LOW power.

For the first time, it seemed that I could hear better than I could xmit, but
I'm still using the same setup.  IC-765 barefoot to a shunt fed tower, and no
RX antenna.

Didn't get too serious in this one.  Only worked a couple hours Friday night,
instead just relaxed and recovered from a long work week.  Got a little more
setious Sat night, and stayed up till 8am.

These slower contests are great for flipping through old QST's while hitting
the DVK button.

A lot of fun as always.
73
--Lee - KT4ZX