[3830] PY3PAZ SOSB 15 HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] PY3PAZ SOSB 15 HP
From: toledo@pucrs.br (Paul Toledo)
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 15:02:51 -0300
PY3PAZ - Paul Toledo

 SOSB 15m HP
 Not Assisted

 1403 QSO - 58 Mult. = 244.122 points

 28h Total Operation Hours
 ------------------------------
 RIG: FT1000MP
 FL922 (1kW)
 6x6 stacked yagis
 Lap Top 166 MHz
 --------------------------------------

  Excellent condition during the evenings to NA but had faced a hard time
during the days bacause strong stations from EU. They were booming on my
speacker all the time.

 Unfortunately I couldn't work stations from NA during this time. The
Europeans were more strong than broadcastings, hi hi hi.

 I was trying to broke the world record but I'll be glad if I can reach the
#1 place in SA.

 Next time I'll be ready but will continuing depend on propagation.

 I think she doesn't like me, hi hi hi...

 Paul - PY3PAZ
 py3paz@qsl.net
 www.qsl.net/py3paz