[3830] ARRLDX SSB K0DU M/SHP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K0DU M/SHP
From: ukbrown@aol.com (ukbrown@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 01:38:09 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL DX Contest - SSB

Call: K0DU
Operator(s): K0DU,K0UK
Station: K0DU

Class: M/S  Power: HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 40+

  160:      7      6
   80:     29     17
   40:    270     53
   20:    622     95
   15:    637     90
   10:   1161    111
----------------------
Total:   2726    371  =  3,025,134

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters

Comments:

Congrats to W0GU/N2IC and K0KR, great operating and score.  And to all who
participated, thanks from the two old men from the mountains of Western
Colorado.
We had fun for a two man crew with, one radio, one amp, one tribander(TH6DXX)
2el CC 40mtr yagi and a vertical on 160 and 80mtrs and a 3el 10mtr  quad at
48ft.. Band conditions were just super on the top three bands.  Noisey and
congested on the lower bands.My high light was running EU and JA at 4am in the
morning on 20mtrs, what a kick,over the pole.
K0DU's qth is in a building stage, hope to see all next year with hopes of as
good of conditions and more hardware.
Congrats to K0CL on his single 10mtr scores, Way to go.  Again to all thanks
and our prayers for Peace and Grace.  PTL and God Bless, bill brown, K0UK

K0DU        2726  371 3,025,134M/S     HP